TOP 3 CREATIVE FACEBOOK FAN PAGES
I always go online that's why I could find a lot of inspirations by just surfing the net. The works of other artists somehow inspires me to continue what I really love. Furthermore, these things motivate me to be more creative and out of the box. Now, these are my top three favorite websites/fan pages:
TOP 3 CREATIVE FACEBOOK FAN PAGES
CREATIVE MANILA
Joined Facebook: November 21, 2010
Creative Manila is a Filipino Facebook Fan Page designed for the creatives. It is an active facebook fan page that posts fun and amazing stuffs. They post regularly. Because of this interesting stuffs, more people are contributing to Creative Manila's Collection. They also give credits to their contributors. They created a community. A growing community.
Features
- Monster Find - Monster finds are posts that are being contributed by Creative Manila's community (The Likers). Like I've said before, they include the contributor's name in the post (They always give credits).
- Portfolio of the Week - What's great about Creative Manila is that they showcase portfolios of Filipinos every week. For a week, the portfolio is pinned to top of the fan page so that others can see it.
- Creative Albums - They have albums which shows pictures related to Advertising Arts. A lot of creative advertisements were posted.
- Advertising Black Swan Rants Album- The pictures in the album was originally posted in http://advertisingblackswanrants.tumblr.com/ ; It actually shows how artists feel in the Advertising industry. I could feel a lot of artists could really relate with their rants.



- The Daily Cute Album - Here's a challenge for you. Don't say "awwwwww" while looking at these pictures:



DESIGN-DAUTORE
Website: http://www.design-dautore.com/
As it was defined in the fan page, Design Dautore is a Online Magazine - Agency of Communication and Web Promotion - Creative solutions for Advertising and Marketing.
These fan page often post about interior and architectural designs.
- Creative Albums - They have a lot of albums. A total of 747 albums (as of today: 5/17/12) were posted. You will surely love to browse their albums!
Architecture
Interior Design
Painting and Illustration
Photography
Sculpture
BORED PANDA
Website: http://boredpanda.com/
BoredPanda always surprise me with their outrageous blog about incredible stuffs. They're awesome.
- BoredPanda Website - Their website showcase a lot of incredible works from their contributors.
- Submit a story - BoredPanda features artworks of all kind of artists, architects, designers and others who wants their works to be featured and seen by million bored pandas.
- Requirements (by BoredPanda)
- Your artworks, products or just a funny story should not suck. If you think it's interesting for more people than you and your mother, go for it!
- To get an idea what stories pandas like, just play around our magazine (hints: strange buildings, cool ads, stupid inventions, weird art.)
- Images: as many as possible, good quality, 600px width.
- How?
- Email us at llove@boredpanda.com
Blow Job (Tadao Cern)
Creative Dad Takes Crazy Photos of Daughters (JWL Photography)
Creative Facebook Timeline Cover
Amazing Macro Shot of Dew-Soaked Dandelions (Sharon Johnstone)




















i like the last timeline cover
ReplyDeleteOh that guy? He sure is awesome lol
DeleteCreative Manila's owner is my cousin. :)
ReplyDeleteHi there! I know this is kind of off topic
ReplyDeletebut I was wondering if you knew where I could locate a captcha plugin for my comment form?
I'm using the same blog platform as yours and I'm having trouble finding one?
Thanks a lot!
Feel free to surf to my homepage: plus de retweet