Like us on
facebook
                 

Monday, September 24, 2012

Stylista


Sorry for my sudden disappearance guys but these past few days I had been thinking of deleting this blog for certain reasons.  I have decided. I'll change this blog into a personal blog instead of deleting it. Lalala ~ ~ ~

I'll be focusing more on food, photography and of course... the world of fashion. Speaking of the world of fashion... recently, I had joined a contest entitled Stylista. All you need to do is to send your styling entry featuring the work of fashion designer, Chris Diaz  to Ensembles. I really love the Zipper Top and the Sleeveless Lace Top by Chris Diaz. It looks very fab and classy!

Anyway, this is my styling entry featuring Chris Diaz's Sleeveless Zipper Top:


You can vote for my entry by going to Ensemble's Stylista Contest Tab and by clicking the check box beside my entry "The Classy Rebel."

Want to join the contest? Like Ensemble's Facebook Fan Page for the contest details.

8 comments:

  1. I am extremely impressed together with your writing abilities and also with
    the format to your blog. Is this a paid theme or did you
    customize it your self? Anyway keep up the nice quality writing, it's uncommon to peer a nice blog like this one nowadays..

    Also visit my blog post - norand scanner repair center

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hiya very cool website!! Man .. Beautiful .. Amazing .
    . I will bookmark your website and take the feeds also?
    I'm glad to seek out so many helpful info right here within the post, we need work out more techniques in this regard, thanks for sharing. . . . . .

    My homepage ... Motorola Bar Code Scanner

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am sure this article has touched all the internet viewers, its really really nice
    piece of writing on building up new web site.

    my website :: sharecash downloader

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks on your marvelous posting! I certainly enjoyed reading it, you happen to be a great author.
    I will be sure to bookmark your blog and will come back down the road.
    I want to encourage one to continue your great job, have a nice morning!


    Feel free to surf to my page: Working Cityville bot

    ReplyDelete
  5. Touche. Sound arguments. Keep up the good work.

    Feel free to surf to my homepage; download 7zip

    ReplyDelete
  6. I comment each time I especially enjoy a post on a site or if I have something to add to the conversation.

    Usually it is triggered by the sincerness communicated in the article I looked
    at. And after this article "Stylista". I was actually moved enough to post a comment :
    -) I actually do have 2 questions for you if it's okay. Is it only me or do some of the responses appear like they are coming from brain dead folks? :-P And, if you are posting at other places, I'd like to keep up with anything new
    you have to post. Would you list all of your communal
    pages like your Facebook page, twitter feed, or linkedin profile?



    Feel free to surf to my website ... tattoo removal cream reviews

    ReplyDelete
  7. Get the Kenwood blender to whiz up a delicious drink. With the food blender you'll be able to create your own personal tomato sauce, bloody marry drinks or pound your soups. Though you will find only a few hand blenders in this series, they are more than capable of doing the position, irrespective of which you ultimately choose.

    my web blog: http://digitalkitchenjournal.tumblr.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. And there's some wonderful baskets, cradles and bassinets to choose from. The same is the case with excess protrusions in the chassis of the system, which must also have a high-quality mattress. The ones that do are typically not comfortable for either you or your babies.

    Check out my page loft bed with desk

    ReplyDelete