Hi guys. A few weeks ago I was so busy with some academic stuffs but I am here again, blogging and I have done customizing the layout of my blog. I was actually thinking of changing my comment box to Disqus for facebook users, for them to be able to put comments on my blog. I googled "to use or not to use disqus" and the first website goes like this... "Why you shouldn't use disqus..." and the second one... "The #1 Reason why bloggers should use disqus." I guess I would use the default comment box. I have read some disadvantages of using disqus and I think it is better to use the default comment box on my blog site.
*Update: I'm now using Disqus! Anyway, I could change it back to the default comment box if I want to. A friend told me that Disqus is more convenient than the old default comment box.
*Update: I'm now using Disqus! Anyway, I could change it back to the default comment box if I want to. A friend told me that Disqus is more convenient than the old default comment box.
I have changed the background of the date (for every blog post) and title header (right sidebar).


I really love the pink ribbon. It looks so simple and very cute.
For website or blog customization you can contact me through email at christine_valerio@ymail.com
Note: The yoyocici gif (Monkey) is from glitter-graphics.
And I live... Debonairly ever after...








No comments:
Post a Comment