Like us on
facebook
                 

Friday, July 13, 2012

Royal Blue


The Royal Blues Teaser
Royal Blue
(Fashion Accessories)

I'm not always wearing fashion accessories and as a matter of fact I don't wear earrings. Even though I'm not the girl who wears a lot of accessories, I own a lot of accessories. I love collecting accessories and I use to buy accessories in wholesale. Anyway, I just want to share to you guys these two accessories that I own. I shall call it The Royals.

Iced Mint Ring (The Royals)

Fashion Accessories: Iced Mint Ring

I really love this ring. It really fits my blue cocktail dress. Adding it up to your whole party outfit will let you look so glamorous.


Only Love Couple Necklace (The Royals)

Fashion Accessories: Only Love Couple Necklaces

I just bought these couple necklaces because I thought it was cute. But in this case, I shall say NO to wearing these necklaces. Its just that it's not the typical fashion accessory that I wear with my outfit.

I have a lot of preference in choosing fashion accessories and when I buy, I always check if there's damage because I always buy fashion accessories in bulk.

The Royals are still with me but the Only Love Couple Necklaces are still unused. 

And I live... Debonairly ever after...

No comments:

Post a Comment